Who can receive NSCC Services?

  • Students of Inyo County Public Schools and Their Family

Why Counseling?

Counseling provides insight and tools to
work through challenging issues. Through counseling and support groups, we assist people with the following issues:

  • Behavioral Problems
  • Issues in the Home
  • Separation /Divorce
  • Anxiety/ Fear
  • Low Self-Esteem
  • Bullying
  • Depression
  • Eating Disorders
  • Communication Issues
  • Conflict Resolution
  • Family Crisis
  • Anger Management
  • Grief

How do I access NSCC services?

  • Contact your child's School Principal or Support Staff to get a referral for services
  • The receptionist will explain our services and complete a short intake form.
  • We make an effort to schedule appointments at convenient times for clients.
  • Session fees are sponsored by the Inyo County Superintendent of Schools and your child's School District

Who are the Counselors?

Counseling services are provided by associate level clinicians with a Masters in Marriage & Family Therapy (AMFT),Clinical Social Work (ACSW), or Professional Clinical Counseling (PCC) under regular supervision by a California  licensed psychotherapist.